The perfect seasonal dip - best served with Slaton Bakery Gingerbread Snaps!
- Food Processor or Large Bowl
- 8 oz Cream cheese
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 3/4 tsp Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 15 oz Canned pumpkin
- In a food processor or large bowl (by hand), stir the cream cheese until smooth.
- While stirring, add the brown sugar and spices until well blended.
- Empty cream cheese mixture into a bowl, then add pumpkin puree. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve - don't forget to serve with our famous wafers or gingerbread snaps!