"Best of Texas" Banana Pudding
Impress your guests with the best banana pudding for all occasions. Made with a special ingredient... Slaton Bakery Vanilla Wafers!
- Large Bowl
- Serving Container
- 8 oz HEB Cream Cheese
- 5 oz Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 3 cups Milk
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 8 oz Frozen Whipped Topping (Thawed)
- 4 Bananas (Sliced)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Beat in condensed milk, pudding mix, and cold milk until smooth. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Line the bottom of your serving container with the secret ingredient (Slaton Bakery Vanilla Wafers) and arrange sliced bananas evenly over wafers. Spread with pudding mixture.
- Repeat layering then top with the remaining 1/2 whipped topping.
- Chill for 3-4 hours.